Saturday 20 November 2021

Crealies - Big Birthday Wishes !!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this colorful shaped Birthday card using Crealies Amber stencil where I've use texture paste to do the stenciling. 


To make this card, I first die cut out a circle panel using Crealies dies. Then I ink blended it with Rainbow colored Inks. 


I secured Amber stencil with non permanent tape over the ink blended panel and stenciled it with texture paste. Once dried, I adhered this panel on Circle Card stock.


Meanwhile, I die cut out the sentiment on Gold Glitter and Black cardstock using Alfies and birthday Dies. I glued it on the card panel where I adhered layered Birthday sentiment with foam tape to give it some dimension. I hope you can see some simmer of Glitter cardstock in below pic.


Finally, I added some clear sequins to complete this card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is pretty!!! Love all of the textures and that tiny pop of black is perfect. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday blog Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the texture your stencilling adds. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deepti, I adore this card! I love the added texture and great bright colors! Thanks for being with us at Seize the Birthday! We sure appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete