Monday 22 November 2021

STAMPlorations - Thank You Fall Card

Hello Everyone,

Here is my quick post, I'm stopping by to share this clean & simple Fall card using Autumn Falling - ARTplorations Stencil.  

Over to my card..

Stenciled Thank you fall card

To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base and partially stenciled it with fall color Distress inks.


Meanwhile, I die cut out this sentiment on Black cardstock using Thanks a Latte Phrase Die and You & Me Phrase Die from STAMPlorations.

Stenciled Autumn card

Finally I added some clear sequins to complete this Thank you card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:


5 comments:

  1. So pretty with your ink blending of these leaves. Thanks for joining in at STAMP CAS Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, gosh I have to use more stencils you make this oh so pretty, and thanks for playing our challenge Cupcake Inspirations, have a wonderful day!

    Leanne DT/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gorgeous CAS fall card makes my heart sing! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! I LOVE the ink blending on this card!! So festive!! Thank you for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the autumnal colors and leaves. Gorgeous clean and simple card. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete