Wednesday 17 November 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Warm Winter Wishes

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this cute Digi called 'Bear with cup'  . This is my second card with the same image you can find the first one here  which I made almost 2 years back :).

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took water color paper and water colored the background with loose hands. Then I stenciled it with Texture Paste and let it air dry.


Meanwhile, I printed this digi on Water color paper, colored it with Derwent Water color pencils and fussy cut it. I adhered it on the card base using foam tape.

Finally I stamped the sentiment and added some sequins to complete this card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:


2 comments:

  1. Cute entry for the Animals challenge at AAA birthday Cards, thank you for playing with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Such a sweet expression on the bear's face. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete