Monday 29 November 2021

Maker Forte - Heat Emboss Resist Christmas Cards

Hello Crafty Friends, 

I'm at Maker Forte's Blog with these two Christmas Cards using Heat Emboss Resist Technique. To make these cards, I've used Maker Forte's Latest Release Stamp called Believe in the Reason . Over to my cards..

Heat emboss Resist Christmas Cards

Card 1

For this card, I took Ultra White - Heavy Weight Cardstock and stamped the big silhouette sentiment "A savior who is Christ The Lord" using Color Hive - Clear - Embossing Glue Ink Pad and heat embossed it using Ranger's Clear Embossing Powder.

Ink Blended Christmas Card

Then, I Ink blended it using Distress Inks. For that I've used, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch , and Mustard Seeds Distress Inks. 

Handmade Christmas Card

I covered the center of the card panel with rough paper and splattered the edges of the card panel using white acrylic paint to add some interest. Once dried, I adhered this Ink blended panel to A2 size Ultra White - Heavy Weight Cardstock to complete it.

Card 2

For this card, again I took Ultra White - Heavy Weight Cardstock and stamped the "NOEL" Silhouette sentiment with nativity scene using Color Hive - Clear - Embossing Glue Ink Pad and heat embossed it with Ranger's Clear Embossing Powder.

Heat Embossed Christmas Card

Then, I Ink blended it using Pine Needles, Cracked Pistachio and Mustard Seeds Distress Inks.

Noel Card

Like in previous card, I covered the center of the card panel with rough paper and splattered the edges of the card panel using white acrylic paint to add some interest and adhered this panel to the White Card base.

Handmade Christmas Cards

I really like this stamp set to make some quick Christmas Cards for my family & friends. I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugsxx 
Deepti Aggarwal 

No comments:

Post a Comment