Monday 15 November 2021

Gerda Steiner Designs - Love you more than Coffee

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute Coffee card using Gerda Steiner's digi stamp. Isn't this guy cute??

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took White card base and stenciled it with "Coffee Bean Background" Stencil from Funky Fossils Designs using Tea Dye Distress Ink.


Meanwhile, I printed these cute digi, colored it with Derwent Watercolor Pencils and fussy cut it. I adhered these to the card panel using foam tape.



Then, I stamped the sentiment from Altenew to complete this card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:


7 comments:

  1. Very cute, thanks so much for joining our fall November theme and photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and that background is nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your cute little coffee mouse - thanks for sharing your creation at this month's STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a real cutie, loving the autumnal colour scheme. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations' Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete