Friday 19 November 2021

Maker Forte - Gold Embossed Christmas Cards

Hello Everyone, 

I'm at Maker Forte's Blog with these easy Gold Embossed Christmas cards using Deer Builder Stamp set. I really enjoyed playing with this Deer Builder stamp set and putting these cards together. And the best part, I was able to use my colored Cardstocks as front panel which I hardly do ;) Yay!!! 

Over to my cards...


To make these cards, I first die cut out the scalloped rectangular panel using different colored card stocks from Maker Forte. Then with the help of my stamping tool, I stamped the deer image from Deer Builder Stamp set using Color Hive Clear Embossing Ink . I heat embossed it using Ranger's Gold Embossing Powder.


After that, I stamped Deer's Antlers (there are so many options available in the stamp set to choose from) with Color Hive Clear Ink and heat embossed it too with same Gold Embossing Powder. Then, I heat embossed the sentiment from Believe in the Reason Stamp set.


To complete these cards, I simply adhered these embossed panels to the same colored Card base using foam tape to give some dimension. For the below card, I've stamped the deer using backside of the silhouette Deer stamp to have some variety ;).


I really like how these cards turned out. Gold embossing was really looking awesome on dark colored Card stock. I hope you get inspired.


Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful Crafty weekend.

Hugsxx 
Deepti Aggarwal 

Playing along with:

2 comments:

  1. The gold embossing looks so sophisticated on the solid cardstock backgrounds. Stags always look so regal to me.

    Thanks for sharing your C.A.S.E.d project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Deepti. Love the colours.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Merry Little Christmas Challenge for November 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete