Wednesday 23 November 2022

Crealies - Fold & Pop Up Winter Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this interactive Fold & pop Birthday card using Crealies dies. It was so much fun creating this little scene. Over to my card..


Here is the reel I made...


To make this card, I took Grey card stock and created the basic mechanism using Fold & pop up card dies and added a layer of pattern paper using the same dies. 


To create the scene, I die cut some hill layers using Crealies on the edge dies which I added to the basic shape. I die cut out the pattern paper using Arch dies to create the back drop of the box. 


Meanwhile, I stamped this cute penguin using Bits & pieces dies, coloured it alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered to the pop up base along with die cut out Heart shaped balloon.


Then I added lots of did cut out trees on the layers of the pop up card which I die cut out on Green Card stock where I also added some details with White gel pen.

Added the die cut out banner at the backdrop to add interest. Finally added the die cut out sentiment to complete this fold & pop up Birthday card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:


  


 
       

Playing along with:

No comments:

Post a Comment