Thursday 17 November 2022

STAMPlorations - Thanks a latte

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this "thanks a latte" card using this beautiful digi stamp from STAMPlorations called Cupful of Blooms Digital Stamps

Over to my card..

To make this card, I took White card base and embossed it using using Crealies sun burst embossed plate.


Meanwhile, I printed these beautiful digi, colored it with Gansai Tambi Watercolors and fussy cut it. I adhered these to the card panel using foam tape.



Then, I die cut the sentiment using CUTplorations dies and adhered it to the card base. Finally, I added some cear drops embellishment to complete this Thank you card. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal


3 comments:

  1. What a stunningly beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the colors and the fabulous design

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bunch of flowers in your cup!

    ReplyDelete