Thursday 3 November 2022

MFT Stamps - Clean & Simple Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this rainbow coloured clean & simple card which I've created using MFT Friendly Unicorn stamp set and MFT die-namics stitched cloud edges . I made this card for their current contest 2022 Card Design Superstar : Clean & Simple Genius category.

I've used my favorite rainbow colors to make this card and yet kept it clean and simple. Yes, you can use burst of colors while maintaining the cleaner look.

Over to my card..

To make this card , I took white card base and ink blended it using rainbow colored chalk inks over the top edge of the card base.

Meanwhile, I die cut the white card stock and silver glitter card stock using MFT stitched cloud edges dies. I layered it and adhered it to the card base. I added the silver lining over the white clouds to add interest.


Then, I stamped this cute Unicorn from MFT Friendly Unicorn stamp set, colored it using alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it to the card base using foam tape to give some dimemsion.


Finally stamped the sentiment from same stamp set to complete this card. I didn't add any embellishment to keep it clean.

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! What a cool use of white space and color!

    ReplyDelete