Friday 4 November 2022

MFT Stamps - Sending a whole bunch of happiness!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm back with another card which I've made for MFT current contest 2022 Card Design Superstar : Coloring Virtuoso category. I did no-line water colouring for this card.

Over to my card..

To make this card, I took Canson's Watercolour card stock. I stamped these cute fruits from MFT - Bunch of happiness stamp set using Antique Linen Distress inks.

Then, I did no-line water colouring using my Gansai Tambi water colours. Though, it took me a lot of time to colour these cute images but I really enjoyed the whole process. Once I was done with water colouring these images, I loosely added the green water colour background. 


After that, I stamped the sentiments from the same stamp set. I further added details using Black & white gel pen and adhered this water colour panel to the contrasting dark Green Card base.


Finally, I added some glossy accent to the glasses of these cute fruits to add some interest as well as some dimension. I hope you can see it at the below close up...


I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a friendly little scene! I love it! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete