Tuesday 8 November 2022

Crealies - Magic Iris Interactive Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun Magic Iris Birthday card using Crealies latest release. Over to my card..


To make this card, I first die cut out two round panels using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 131 dies. I adhered these two panels together with hinge method to create the card base. 


Meanwhile, I created Magic Iris mechanism with rainbow coloured card stock using Magic Iris dies.


I adhered this Magic Iris panel to the round card base using foam tape. After that, I die cut out lots of balloons using Crea-Nest-Lies small dies no. 28 on coloured card stock and adhered t to the card panel.


Finally I added die cut 'Happy Birthday" sentiment at the middle of Magic Iris opening using Text dies to complete this fun birthday card.


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:


No comments:

Post a Comment