Friday 18 November 2022

Cut it Up Challenge #265 - Guest Designer

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited to be Guest Designing for Cut it Up Challenge #265. The theme for the current challenge is "Coffee" and this is what I've created using "Sloths" stamp set from Pink & Main. 

Over to my Card,

To make this card, I took A2 size White Card panel and die cut it out using Winnie & Walter's coffee cup dies. I adhered this panel to White card base which I ink blended using green Distress Oxides with the foam tape. I added the washi tape at the edges of the card base to add interest.


Then, I die cut out some green leave using Crealies dies on Green colored card stock. I adhered these leaves inside the die cut out coffee cup.


Meanwhile, I stamped this cute Sloth with coffee mug on White Card stock, colored it with alcohol markers and die cut it out using coordinating dies. I adhered it on the card base using foam tape.

Finally, I  stamped the sentiment and added some glossy accent drops to the leaves to complete this cute coffee card.


I hope you get inspired and will join this challenge#265 at Cut it UpI can't wait to see what you create. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing Along with :

7 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable!! Thanks for being our guest designer for our Coffee challenge at Cut It Up!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable coffee drinking sloth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! Just looking at the picture, it took me a while to notice that the cut out was in the shape of a coffee cup!! So, cute AND fun! So glad you were able to be our Guest Designer at Cut It Up Challenge this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, love the design and the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up as a guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! He is adorable with his coffee! So happy to have you as our guest at Cut It Up! Katrina

    ReplyDelete