Friday 25 December 2020

Christmas Bauble using InkyStamper Deer Stamp

Merry Christmas Everyone, Wish you all a Happy and Healthy year ahead. 

I'm stopping by to share this Christmas Bauble which is adorning my Christmas Tree this year. This is my first handmade Christmas Bauble which I made using  InkyStamper's stamp set called "Deer". I really had fun making this one. It looks so magical to me :)


To make this, I hand cut out the white thick cardstock of the same size as of my bauble. Then I ink blended it using Purple Distress Oxide. Meanwhile, I stamped and colored the images using alcohol marker.

Then, I added the landscape for tree by tearing white card stock and adhered the same using foam tape. Added the tree using glue. For the deer, I wanted to give some gap between background and the image so for that, I added the deer on the background using clear acetate strip. 

Added some fake snowflakes and silver sequins before gluing clear bauble. Make sure you use strong glue to adhere the bauble on the cardstock. I have used Glossy accent for the same.

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal 

No comments:

Post a Comment