Saturday 26 December 2020

Thank You Card - Hedgehog Hollow December Subscription Box

Hello Everyone, 

I’m back at Hedgehog Hollow Blog with my another post using the cute December Subscription box. This month’s box is one of my favorite :).. I’m a big fan of Critters and really enjoying playing with this box. For today's post, I've used cute Floral Hedgehog stamp set to make this Thank You card.


I started with A2 size white card stock and ink blended it using Distress Oxide. For that I have used Wilted Violet, Worn Lipstick, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin and Candid Apple Distress Oxides. Once satisfied with the inking, I stenciled this inked background using the Branches Stencil which came in December with Pebeo Modeling paste and let it air dry.


Meanwhile, I stamped the Floral Hedgehog on white card stock using Color Hive – Clear – Hexagonal Embossing Glue Ink Pad and heat embossed it using Papermania's Gold embossing Powder. I colored it at some places Staedtler Gold metallic marker and fussy cut it.


To assemble my card, I adhered the stenciled card panel on white card base. Then I added the die cut out stitched hill using Crealies on the edge dies . I stamped the sentiment using Animal Greetings stamp set by mixing two sentiments. After that, I adhered Floral Hedgehog using foam tape.


Finally I added some Pale Gold colored Nuvo Drops on the hedgehog and on the branches to give some dimension to complete my Thank you card.



I really enjoyed playing with this wonderful box. I cant wait to see what you create with these cuties. If you have not already bought this box then you can shop your Hedgehog Hollow box here.

Don’t forget that you can share your projects on The Hedgehog Hollow Box Facebook group as well as Stamping at the Hedgehog Hollow Facebook group. We would love to see what you are creating with this wonderful box.

Thank you so much for joining me today . I’ll be back here soon.

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal ( Blog | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube )

No comments:

Post a Comment