Thursday 17 December 2020

InkyStamper Bear Stamp - Warm & Cozy Wishes

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Interactive Winter card using  InkyStamper's latest stamp set called "Bear". It was so much fun using InkyStamper "Like to Move it" Dies and "Clear Move-its" to make this Bear interactive. :). Over to my card..


To start with, I took die cut out white card base and ink blended the same using rainbow colored Distress Oxides. Once satisfied with ink blending, I repetitively stamped the pattern of sweater from the same Bear stamp set using Versamark Ink. Then, I heat embossed it using Ranger's White embossing powder and die cut out the circle.

Adhered this rainbow colored panel on white card stock. For the Bear image, I stamped it on white card stock , colored it using alcohol markers and die cut it out using matching dies.

Then I dressed the bear using Paper Piecing technique and for that I have used the same die cut out circle from the previous steps. Now our image is ready. 

For the interactive part where I wanted to move the bear side by side, I have used "Like to Move it" Dies and "Clear Move-its" as shown in below pic.


After that, I adhered the image using foam tape on clear move its... I really fell in love with these clear move its because it made the interactive part so easy and fun as compared the use of a penny ;)..he he he..


To finish the card, I adhered this interactive panel on Yellow card base using foam tape, added the stamped sentiment along with fun winter cap. 

Here I made a GIF to show the interactive part :)


I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal 

No comments:

Post a Comment