Sunday 27 December 2020

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this Birthday card I have used this cute digi set called Birthday Friends . I made this Birthday card for my cute Nephew..:)


To make this card, I arranged all the image on adobe photoshop and took the print out which I die cut it out using Stamplorations Crazy double stitched rectangle dies. I colored all the images using Decotime Twin Alcohol Markers.


Then, I ink blended the top edges using 'Mustard Seed' Distress ink. To make the background a bit magical, I created the bokeh effect using Tubby Craft Stencil called Circle Spread using VersaMagic white ink and distress inks.


Then, I adhered this colored panel on Yellow base card and added stamped Birthday Sentiment on white strip using foam tape to complete it. I really fell in love with this fun bokeh background.. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment