Saturday 12 December 2020

Cute Critter Card - Hedgehog Hollow December Subscription Box

Hello Everyone, it’s Deepti here. I’m back with my first post using the December Subscription box. This month’s box is one of my favorite :).. I’m a big fan of Critters and this box is loaded with cute Forest Critters.. I’m sure you will immediately fell in love with these cuties..

I was so excited that as soon as I opened my box, I immediately stamped all the Forest Friends Critters using Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad. Then I colored these cute Critters using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut these.


After that, I took A2 size white card stock and ink blended it from the edges using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. Then I stamped the sentiment Owl Always Love you and fussy cut the “Love you” part and for “friends” sentiment, I’ve used Animal Greetings stamp set.

To assemble my card, I first glued the sentiment at the center of ink blended card stock along with colored heart. Then I arranged all the critters around the sentiment and adhered these using foam tape. Once satisfied, I cut the extra part which was coming out of the card stock boundary by using a pair of scissors.


I really enjoyed playing with this cute critters. I cant wait to see what you create with these cuties. If you have not already bought this box then you can shop your Hedgehog Hollow box here.

Don’t forget that you can share your projects on The Hedgehog Hollow Box Facebook group as well as Stamping at the Hedgehog Hollow Facebook group. We would love to see what you are creating with this wonderful box.

Thank you so much for joining me today . I’ll be back here soon.

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal ( Blog | Facebook Instagram | YouTube )

No comments:

Post a Comment