Saturday 5 December 2020

InkyStamper Snow Angel Stamp - Warmest Winter Wishes

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share another Holiday card using  InkyStamper's new release stamp set called "Snow Angel". I really like this cute Rosie enjoying in the snow... 

For this card I have used Ice effect modelling paste for the first time which I bought in Kreadoe .. my last craft affair in Netherlands before pandemic... :(... Really missing all the craft fairs and Christmas markets this year... Before I get too much sentimental, Hop over to my card..

Snow angel Inkystamper handmade holiday card

To start with, I took A2 size white card base and applied Ice Effect Modelling paste from Viva Decor using spatula. Before it dried, I stamped the snow angel image part on paper, fussy cut it and pressed it on the modelling paste to get the impression. Once it dried, I mounted it on Purple card base.

Ice effect Snoa angel holiday card - Inkystamper stamp

Meanwhile, I stamped the images using Black Nuvo Ink from the InkyStamper store and colored these images using alcohol markers and die cut it out. Further, I have added some white dots on the image using white gel pen to add interest.

Snow angel Ice effect holiday card

I adhered these images using foam tape along with stamped sentiment to complete this fun winter card with real snow effect ;)

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
STAMPlorations CAS Challenge - Playing without twist.


 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, Deepti! Love that modeling paste....need to find some. LOL!

    ReplyDelete