Friday 11 December 2020

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Holiday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this Holiday card I have used this cute digi set called Reindeer (which includes 3 cute reindeer) which I mixed with Holiday Filler Stamp set to create this beautiful scene.

Over to my card..

Christmas card using Reindeer digi from Kinda cute by Patricia

To make this card, I arranged all the image and took the print out which I die cut it out using Stamplorations Crazy double stitched rectangle dies. I colored all the images using alcohol markers and also created the background using the markers.

Reindeer Christmas card

I further added the details on Christmas Tree using white gel pen and created a yellow aura around stars with distress oxide.

Reindeer decorating Christmas Tree card

Finally, adhered this colored panel on green base card to complete it. I really like mixing different images on this Holiday card. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment