Monday 8 February 2021

Happy Purr-thday - Hedgehog Hollow February 2021 Subscription box

Hello Everyone,

I'm at Hedgehog Hollow blog with my new post. Have you checked February Subscription box yet? This month’s box is focusing on Pet themed Stamps, stencils, Paper Pads and Ephemera Set. And the best part you can use these stamps/stencils alone or you can mix it with your favorite pet images from different brands. For today's card, I have mixed it with Newton's Nook stamp set called Newton's Birthday Balloons.


I started with A2 size white card stock and masked it with die cut out heart using masking paper. Then, I ink blended it with 'Tumbled Glass' Distress ink and further stenciled it using Whiskers and Wiggles stencil which came in to the box.


Once satisfied, I stamped the Heart with Paw print using Love you Fur-ever stamp set using Color Hive - Clear - Hexagonal Embossing Glue Ink Pad. Then, I heat embossed it using Ranger's Clear Embossing Powder.


Meanwhile, I stamped the image from Newton's Birthday Balloons Stamp set using Color Hive reMARKable - Eclipse Black - Hexagonal Ink Pad. I colored this stamped image using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it.


After that, I stamped the sentiment from same Newton's Birthday Balloons stamp set and adhered the image using foam tape.

Finally I added some Pink little Heart embellishment from Dress my Craft and some washi tape to complete this Purr-thday Card.

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for joining me today .

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with :





















6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Great idea to mask off the heart before stencilling, then adding the big paw print. And of course Newton is super cute! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love this image of Newton. He looks so happy with his gift and balloons! It's a perfect birthday card for any cat lover! Thank you for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous combination of pet-themed images. Newton looks amazing amid all of them! So glad you shared your talents with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and the way you were inspired by the sketch! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card very spring themed with great colouring!...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles Gem of a craft challenge this week, hugs Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your design! The sentimnet made me smile!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete