Saturday 6 February 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Saddle up & Celebrate!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used Digi of the day  called 'Cowboy Sheriff' for the month of February if you have already bought the February bundle then you might have received it in your email if not then you can find it here..

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size white card stock and ink blended the upper portion of the card using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. Then I created the scene by die cutting the edges and cactus on white card stock. I Ink blended each piece by using Distress Inks and adhered it on the card panel using foam tape. I doodled the face for cactus using fine Black liber pen.


Meanwhile I colored this cute Cowboy with Alcohol Markers,  fussy cut it and adhered this image on the card base using foam tape. 


Added printed sentiment on white strip to complete this card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

4 comments:

  1. The cowboy is cute, but the cacti are what really catch my eye - love them! Especially the mustachioed one. :D Thanks for joining us at both Addicted to Stamps and More (again!) and Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute cacti! Great card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to scream Yee-Haw when I see this adorable cad! I am such a little cowgirl in my mind. LOL Honestly though, this is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I also would like to join Nancy saying Yee-haw...
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete