Sunday 14 February 2021

Quick Rainbow Colored Love Card for Furry Friends - The Hedgehog Hollow Box

Hello Everyone, I'm at Hedgehog Hollow Blog with my another post using February Subscription box . Before I proceed, I would like to wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day.. For Today post, I have created these quick and easy rainbow colored love cards to congratulate my friend who recently adopted a fur baby. I've used repetitive stamping technique to make these cards.


I started with a bit smaller than A2 size white card stock panel and repetitively stamped the Love sentiment from 'Love You Fur-ever" stamp set using rainbow colored Distress Oxides with the help on my Stamping Tool. I 've used Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Candid Apple and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxides for rainbow colors.


I did the same for my second card where I have used Infinity love stamp from the 'Love You Fur-ever" stamp set .Once done with stamping, I mounted these stamped panel on colored card base.


Meanwhile, I stamped these cute images from my stash using Color Hive reMARKable - Eclipse Black - Hexagonal Ink Pad. I colored these using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it.


Finally I adhered these stamped images using foam tape along with some heart embellishments to complete this card.I really enjoyed making these rainbow colored love cards. I hope you like it too.


Thank you so much for joining me today . I’ll be back here soon.

Keep watching this place for more inspiration. If you have not already bought this box then you can shop your Hedgehog Hollow box here. Don’t forget, you only have until February 14th to order this Subscription Box.. that's today! You don’t want to miss out!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal ( Blog | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube )


Playing along with:

7 comments:

  1. Love them with the rainbow colours. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We hope to see you again next challenge.
    Smiles, Angela DT Member
    TTCRD DT
    https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so very sweet! Love the cute images and pretty colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards - I like both so much! Lovely motivs. Thanks for joining us at EAC.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deepti these cat and dog card are so bright and fun! Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Sandy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deepti, I love the rainbow colors on these cards, and the dog & cat are colored to perfection! Such a sweet thing to do for your friend :) Thanks so much for playing at Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck :) Christi DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful cards for any pet lover. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete