Saturday 20 February 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Thanks a Bunch!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Interactive Thank You card using  InkyStamper's stamp set called Monkey from their latest release. These days I'm really enjoying making simple Interactive cards :) and I'm happy that I'm using patterned paper too.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size white card base and layered it with blue gingham 6 by 6 double sided paper pad from Doodlebug Designs which you can find here in InkyStamper's Store. Then I die cut the the stitched rectangle on white card stock and adhered the same on card base.


After that, I die cut out the green patterned paper from same paper pad using Clouds dies (which I used here to depict tree) and grass dies.


Meanwhile, I stamped the images from Monkey stamp set on Water color paper using Nuvo Black Hybrid Ink , colored these using water color brush pens and die cut it out.


For the interactive part which was so easy and I think this is the easiest Interactive card I've ever made...I took white thread which I glued at the back of the colored monkey image and layered it with coordinating Monkey die cut out. Then I secured the thread at the top of the white card panel on a foam tape. Covered the top portion of the card base with green die cut out. 

A small video to show the interactive part.


After that I added die cut out grass along with tiny punched out  flowers. Then, I stamped the sentiment on white paper strip and glued it along with some punched out butterflies. Added the white gemstone for the final touch up.


I really enjoyed making this fun card. I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:





No comments:

Post a Comment