Wednesday 24 February 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - You're just plane cool!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this see through card which I've made for Inkystamper's Facebook Group challenge where the theme is Window Card. I've used  InkyStamper's stamp set called Paper Airplane

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size white card base and die cut out the front panel using clouds dies. Then I adhered Clear Card panel and adhered it to the back side of the die cut cloud using double sided tape. 


After that I added another die cut the cloud at the lower portion of the clear panel using double sided tape and further layered it with another clouds die cut out using foam tape. 


Meanwhile, I stamped the image from Paper Airplane stamp set on white card stock and Gingham Yellow patterned paper using Nuvo Black Hybrid Ink  and die cut it out. Then I colored only the mouse image with Alcohol markers. Then with paper piecing technique, I fussy cut the Airplane from stamped patterned paper and adhered it to the white die cut out plane.


Then, I stamped the sentiment and small plane using Nuvo Black Hybrid Ink . I also added die cut out tiny plane on patterned paper to add interest.

I really enjoyed making this fun see through Window card. I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

No comments:

Post a Comment