Friday 26 February 2021

You are Pawsome - Hedgehog Hollow February 2021 Subscription box

Hello Everyone, 

I'm at Hedgehog Hollow blog  with my another post using February Subscription box . For Today post, I have created these two fun 'You are Pawsome' cards using tone on tone stamping technique.

Card 1


I started with A2 size card base. And first I stamped the paw prints repetitively from 'Puppy Love' stamp set using Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide. Then I ink blended this stamped panels with same Distress Oxide color.


Meanwhile, I stamped this Love paw print image from 'Puppy Love' stamp set using Color Hive reMARKable - Eclipse Black - Hexagonal Ink Pad and fussy cut it. I adhered this image on card panel using foam tape. Then, I die cut out 'You' using STAMPlorations You & me dies and ink blended it using Pistachio Distress Oxide. Finally added the fussy cut printed sentiment 'you're pawsome' along with some tiny white heart embellishments to complete this card.


Card 2


For this card, I took a die cut out stitched rectangular panel. And stamped it with paw prints using Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide as we did in our first card and ink blended it using same ink. Then, I adhered this panel on watermarked white card base.


After that, I stamped the Paw print from the 'Love You Fur-ever" stamp set using Color Hive reMARKable - Eclipse Black - Hexagonal Ink Pad and fussy cut it. Adhered it to card panel using foam tape.


Finally added the fussy cut printed sentiment 'you're pawsome' along with some tiny pink hearts to complete this card.


I hope you really enjoyed these projects. Thank you so much for joining me today .

Keep watching this place for more inspiration. Don’t forget that you can share your projects on The Hedgehog Hollow Box Facebook group as well as Stamping at the Hedgehog Hollow Facebook group. We would love to see what you are creating with this wonderful box.

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing alongwith:

No comments:

Post a Comment