Wednesday 17 February 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Buzzing by to say HI!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm buzzing by to share this cute Bee Wobble Card using  InkyStamper's stamp called Bee from their latest release. And for the change I've used  Patterned Paper  on my card...Yay!!! This is Gingham 6 by 6 double sided paper pad from Doodlebug Designs which you can find here in InkyStamper's Store

I love pattern paper so much that it's so difficult for me to cut it in to pieces.. Sounds Crazy??? right.... This is how I am .. a hoarder of patterned paper pads but don't use it often.. lol.. Are you like me ???

Lets move to my card... ;)


To make this card, I took A2 size white card base and die cut the pattern paper using Winnie & Walter Hexagon dies and stamped it using beehive stamp from the Bee Stamp set using Mustard Seed and Wild Honey Distress Inks.


After that, I adhered the pattern paper on white card base and added the hexagon die cut out layer using foam tape to add some dimension.


Meanwhile, I stamped the bee and flower images on Water color paper using Nuvo Black Hybrid Ink , colored these using water color brush pens and die cut out the bee & fussy cut out the flowers. 


I arranged all the flowers using foam tape. Then I added the water colored bee on wobble  and adhered it to the card base.

A small video to show the buzzing of this cute Bee :)




Finally, I stamped the sentiment on pattered paper strip and glued it to the card base along with some gold sequins.


I really enjoyed making this fun wobbling card. I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:










3 comments:

  1. Eye-poppingly stunning, bursting with fun detail and thanks for joining our first challenge of 2021 and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a sweet sweet card Deepti!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete