Saturday 30 January 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - I Love You

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Valentine's Day card using cute InkyStamper's stamp called Snail which is released this month and now available in the shop.


To make this card, I took A2 size white card base and ink blended the heart using  my home made Heart stencil (Yes, I've made my own stencil by die cutting the basic shapes on Acetate which I normally use like heart, circle , rectangle etc :)). I have used 'Festive Berries' & 'Worn Liostick' distress inks for the ink blending. Then I sprinkled it with water to add interest.
 

Meanwhile, I stamped the images, colored it using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. After that I die cut the grass on green car stock and adhered it on the card panel. I adhered all the colored images using foam tape and glue.


Then I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut it too and glued it over the grass. Finally I added some heart embellishments to complete this Love card.

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment