Tuesday 26 January 2021

Book Nerd Window Card - Hedgehog Hollow January Subscription Box

Hello Everyone, I’m at Hedgehog Hollow blog with my another post using January Subscription box. I really enjoyed playing with this Month's box because I have so many Book Lovers in my circle ;). In today's post, I'm sharing this Window Card for a Book Nerd using tone on tone stamping. Over to my card...


To start with, I took A2 size White card base and stamped the sentiments using "Lets have a word" stamp set which came in to the box with 'Cracked Pistachio' Distress Oxide.


 After that, I ink blended this stamped card base using same colored Distress Oxide and splashed it with water to add interest.

Once satisfied, I die cut out the front panel using TCP Balloon Frame Dies. Meanwhile, I stamped my focal image from 'One more chapter' stamp set. I colored this image using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it.

Then, I adhered this image on the window with glue and stamped the 'Book Nerd' sentiment from the same stamp set. Added some Heart embellishments to complete this Window card.

I also stamped the inside of the card using 'Coffee & Books' stamps set to add interest where I stamped books and coffee using 'Worn Lipstick' & ' Cracked Pistachio' respectively. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too.

Don’t forget that you can share your projects on The Hedgehog Hollow Box Facebook group as well as Stamping at the Hedgehog Hollow Facebook group. We would love to see what you are creating with this wonderful box.

Thank you so much for joining me today . I’ll be back here soon.

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal ( Blog | Facebook Instagram | YouTube )

Playing along with:

No comments:

Post a Comment