Thursday 14 January 2021

Rainbow Card with Ink Smooshing Technique - Hedgehog Hollow January Subscription Box

Hello Everyone, I’m at Hedgehog Hollow blog with January Subscription box. This box is loaded with beautiful images and sentiments for a Book Lover. If you have not already bought this box, today is the last day to order one which you can shop Hedgehog Hollow box here. In today's post, I'm sharing this Ink smooshed rainbow card which is just perfect for a Book Lover.


To make this card, I took Water Colored card stock and ink smooshed it using rainbow colored Distress Inks. For that I have used Mustard Seed, Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, Picked Raspberry, Peacock feathers and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks. Each time I picked the color, I heat dried it using Heat Gun to speed up the process. Once it dried, I adhered this ink smooshed panel to white card base.


Meanwhile, I stamped the image from One More Chapter Stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I colored this images using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it.


I adhered the image using foam tape on smooshed background. Then I stamped the sentiment on white strip and fussy cut it to add interest and glue it to the card panel.


Finally I added some clear sequins to complete this card. I really had fun creating this card using my all time favorite Ink Smooshing Technique. Keep watching this place for more inspiration.

Don’t forget that you can share your projects on The Hedgehog Hollow Box Facebook group as well as Stamping at the Hedgehog Hollow Facebook group. We would love to see what you are creating with this wonderful box.

Thank you so much for joining me today.

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:














5 comments:

  1. This is super Deepti and I just love the background wash and how true that sentiment is! I adore the image and love how the flowers bloom from the book. I also love that beautiful soft grey you have coloured the book with. Thanks for joining Time Out and letting us know more about 'You' x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at smooshed rainbow BG ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smooshed rainbow is dreamy, love this Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! I love the artsy background and that beautiful sentiment... An amazing card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background! I love how you stamped the focal image and sentiment on white and fussy cut them so they have a thin white mat. It's fabulous against your rainbow background. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete