Wednesday 20 January 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Time to Celebrate

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this colorful Celebration card using this cute InkyStamper's stamp called Market Tote. This stamp set has cute frog image (Which I've used in a Tag here) along with other small images and one of them is a wine bottle. I didn't have any wine bottle stamp till now So when I got this stamp set... I knew that I'm gonna use this wine bottle .. he he he.. so here I'm with these wine bottles along with my imagination ;)


To start with, I took A2 size white card base and masking sheet. I marked and cut the masking sheet as shown in the below pic. Then, I adhered it on the card base and ink blended it using Distress inks.
 

For the bubbly effect, I sprinkled it with water and also added some water drops using paint brush :)..


Meanwhile, I stamped the wine bottle from 'Market Tote' stamp set using Rainbow colored Distress Oxides and die cut it out using coordinating bottle dies.


I finalized my layout and decided to add more splashes using same masking sheet. Once done with ink blending, I arranged all the die cut bottles on the card base and glued these.


I added some silver sequins for the final touch up. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
SSS Monday Challenge - You are on roll - Round bubbles in this card













Time Out Challenge #179 - I love rainbow colors 






2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic idea and card. I LOVE the way you created the colored effect coming from the bottles. So cool! And yes, I see you in the Rainbow here :) Thank you for joining us and showing a little you at Time Out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving how your wine bottles are looking like bottles of lemonade, Deepti! Great take on our challenge theme and photo. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete