Saturday 16 January 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Pamper Yourself

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used Digi of the day  called 'In the Hairdresser' for the month of January  if you have already bought the January bundle then you might have received it in your email if not then you can find it here..

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size white card stock and stenciled it using Brick stencil from Little Birdie with distress ink where I masked the lower part of the card stock.


Meanwhile I colored this cute image with Alcohol Markers,  fussy cut it and adhered this image on the card base using foam tape. I also added some details with pencil colors over the image.


Added printed sentiment along with some matching rhinestones to complete this card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:













6 comments:

  1. Deepti=this is so perfect for our challenge! Who wouldn't want to be pampered, just wish the hairdressers were open here!! I love this image and super colouring, especially with that touch of detail with the pencil. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image, so retro! Great choice of stencil for the background. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image. I love the way you colored it and that background is wonderful. Thanks always for playing with us Time Out and supporting our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what a lovely image...and that brick stencil background makes me think of a trendy hair salon. Thanks for playing along with this months challenge at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I need a day of pampering. This is fabulous Deepti!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card with that cute image! I love the sentiment and soft stencilling at the background. Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete