Monday 11 January 2021

Over the Moon for you - MFT Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this quick post where I've used MFT BB Space Explorer stamp set. This card  is inspired by their current Sketch challenge. The special thing about this card is that the images in this card are colored by my 8 year old. She always complained that I don't use her colored images on my cards..So here it is... Not only she has colored but fussy cut it too for Mama... And she did a great job.. What you guys think... Isn't she good?

Over to my card..


For the background, I took my rough card stock which I always keep down while I do inking for my background or images. It makes beautiful galaxy background. Don't to think it's a good idea..;).. Then I cut this card stock as per the layout and splattered it with white acrylic paint and adhered it on the card panel. Here is the pic of my rough card stock..:)


After that I stamped the sentiment on white paper strip and adhered it using foam tape. I added the images which was colored and fussy cut by my little girl.


Finished it by adding some Silver Star embellishment.


I hope you like it. Thank you for stopping by!!

I've also made an Interactive card few months back using the same stamp set which you can see here .

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 523


7 comments:

  1. wow Deepti what a talented daughter-like her Mum! Her colouring is fab...she needs to give me some lessons and also on fussy cutting! I love the background-great idea and the splatters are perfect. Such a fun card and thanks for sharing at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandie...this is so sweet of you..Hugsxx

      Delete
  2. Wow! Your 8 year old's coloring and fussy cutting are much better than mine! Kudos to her! And I love how you put this card together in conjunction with her creation. Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa...Indeed she did a good job..😊..hugsxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely card. Your daughter is a card making natural. Is that a celestial city? Thanks for playing at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card, Deepti. Love that galaxy sky, it's perfect! Glad you joined us this week at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter did an amazing job! Her coloring and fussy cutting are great.


    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete