Thursday 21 January 2021

Quick & Easy Watercolored Bookmarks - Video Tutorial

Hello Everyone, 

I’m at Hedgehog Hollow Blog  with my another project using January 2021 Subscription box. In today's post, I'm sharing couple of ways which I normally use to create water colored background for my projects. Though I have used these water colored backgrounds here for making Bookmarks but you can make these backgrounds for adding your stamped images or die cuts or simply for hand lettering.


To make these bookmarks, I took Canson Montval 200gsm Water Color paper and cut it out to a size bigger than the bookmark stamp from Coffee and Books stamp set which I've used for heat embossing. For coloring, I've used Gansai Tambi Water Colors and Water Color Brush Markers to make these bright & colorful backgrounds for my Bookmarks. Hop over to my YouTube Channel to check out step by step video tutorial..


Once I was done with coloring, I cut out the edges using a Paper trimmer and adhered these bookmarks on Kraft Card Stock to make them sturdy.


Finally I added colorful matching thread to complete these Bookmarks. I really enjoyed making these bright & colorful background for my Bookmarks. I hope you get inspired.


Don’t forget that you can share your projects on The Hedgehog Hollow Box Facebook group as well as Stamping at the Hedgehog Hollow Facebook group. We would love to see what you are creating with this wonderful box.



Thank you so much for joining me today . I’ll be back here soon.

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing that YOU like books and coffee? Thanks for sharing at Time Out. Your bookmarks are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these bookmarks are fabulous - and are you! Love all the colors!!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete