Tuesday 26 January 2021

MFT Sketch Challenge )- Galaxy theme Love Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this quick post where I've used MFT BB Space Explorer stamp set. This card  is inspired by their current Sketch challenge. 

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size white card base and cut out galaxy background as per the sketch and adhered the same using glue. Check my  this post  to see how I made the galaxy background for my card.. 


After that I stamped the sentiment using Versamark ink & heat embossed it using Ranger's White embossing powder. Then, I added the stamped images which I colored using Alcohol Markers with foam tape.


Finished it by adding some Silver Star embellishment.

I hope you like it. Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 525


No comments:

Post a Comment