Sunday 17 January 2021

You Are Amazing - CAS Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Clean & Simple card where I've created a White on White background and added a tint of rainbow colored sentiment against the White flower background. 

Clean & simple - you are amazing  handmade card

To make this card, I took white card stock and die cut out lots of flowers using Flower dies. After that I adhered these die cut out flowers on White Card base. This is the first time I've created White on White background and I really like.. how it turned out.

You are amazing handmade card

Meanwhile, I die cut out "AMAZING" sentiment on colored card stock using Alfies Dies and layered them twice to make it thick. I believe, by this time you might have realized these are one of my favorite dies to create different sentiments for my cards :)

Clean and simple card

I adhered this sentiment on the card front panel with glue along with stamped sentiment where I created "you are" sentiment by masking.

For the final touch up, I added silver rhinestone to complete this card. I hope you like this Clean & Simple card with textured background.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

6 comments:

  1. Looks "amazing"! Love the rainbow with all that white. Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations CAS Cards challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the large rainbow sentiment, looks fab! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all that texture you created with the flowed die cuts and the way those wonderful neon letters stand out. Wonderful placement of "you are". Thanks for another fabulous contribution to our YOU challenge at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the texture created with the die cut flowers while keeping white space to make the card, clean and simple. The rainbow letters are "amazing"! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And this card is absolutely amazing too! I love that die cut background and the eye-catching sentiment. Stunning card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh la la! I love the texture of the white on white with the rainbow of colors. Gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete