Tuesday 26 January 2021

Tri-fold Love Card - InkyStamper Bear Stamp

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Tri-fold Love card. It was in my To-Do list from a long time ;). And when Inkystamper's Facebook Group announced the theme for January challenge which was "Fun Fold"... I knew that something is going to be tick marked from my list ;).. I'm so happy that I finally tried it and really loved how it turned out. I've used InkyStamper's stamp set called "Bear".  Over to my card..


To start with, I took A4 size white card stock and marked it 5;5 inches vertically and cut it out and then folded it in to 3 equal parts.


After that, I've used coordinating Bear dies and cut out the Bear in front and second panel of the card exactly at the same place. 


Then, I created different scenes on all the panels using Ink blending and stenciling. I've customized the sentiments using masking technique  from same stamp set. Here is the video..


Here are some close ups... Picture heavy post :)


Close up of middle panel...


Close up of final inside panel...


I didn't imagine that making a fun fold card would be so much fun. I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal 

Playing along with:



No comments:

Post a Comment