Thursday 28 January 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Friends Forever

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used Digi of the day  called 'Toddler Friends' for the month of January  if you have already bought the January bundle then you might have received it in your email if not then you can find it here..

Patricia has also planned "Digi of the Day" for the month of February. You can buy this bundle of 30 Kinda cute images for just $25. You can find more details about it here.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size white card stock and stenciled it using XOXO stencil from CraftyScrappers with distress ink. Once satisfied, I ink blended it using the same colors.


Meanwhile I colored this cute image with Alcohol Markers,  fussy cut it and adhered this image on the card base using foam tape. 


Added printed sentiment which I fussy cut out along with some heart embellishments to complete this card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment