Friday 15 January 2021

Customized Name Plate

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this customized name plate which I made on order for my friend a couple of months back. Finally I got time to publish it ;)... 


This is 4 by 12 inches name plate with lots of texture and detail. . I have used Faber castell leaf stencil with texture paste and shades of blue acrylic paint for the background.


Once satisfied with background, I added flowers and leaves from STAMPlorations Trendy Spring Bloom dies  along with their Birds dies.


Finally added the die cut out name along with a layer of Modge Podge to complete it. I really like how this name plate turned out and  love this color combination so much. I hope you like it too.


Feel free to mail me if you want one for your home :)


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty name plate, striking and bold, I love it Deepti. Your beautiful project at STAMPlorations January Stencil Challenge is much appreciated as always. Blessings :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete