Friday 8 January 2021

Birthday Card for a Book Nerd - Hedgehog Hollow January Subscription Box

Hello Everyone, I’m at Hedgehog Hollow Blog with my post using the wonderful January Subscription box. This month’s box is full of beautiful images and sentiments for a Book Lover. In today's post, I'm sharing this Birthday card which I've made for a Book Nerd...


I started with A2 size white card stock and ink blended it partially using Distress Oxide. For that I have used Wilted Violet & Worn Lipstick Distress Oxides. Then, I sprinkled some water on the inking part to add interest. Once satisfied, I stenciled this inked background using Script Stencil from Little Birdie.


Meanwhile, I stamped the images from One More Chapter Stamp set and Coffee & Books stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I colored these stamped images using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it.


To assemble my card, I adhered all the images using glue or foam tape. Added the stamped "Book Nerd" sentiment which I fussy cut. Then I stamped the Birthday sentiment on white strip and glued at top let corner of the card panel.


Finally I added some Pink little Heart embellishment from Dress my Craft to complete this Birthday Card for my Book Nerd Friend.

I really enjoyed playing with this box. Keep watching this place for more inspiration. If you have not already bought this box then you can shop your Hedgehog Hollow box here. Don’t forget, you only have until January 14th to order this Subscription Box! You don’t want to miss out!

Don’t forget that you can share your projects on The Hedgehog Hollow Box Facebook group as well as Stamping at the Hedgehog Hollow Facebook group. We would love to see what you are creating with this wonderful box.

Thank you so much for joining me today . I’ll be back here soon.

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal ( Blog | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube )

Playing along with:

9 comments:

  1. Awww. I love your card Deepti! I love your purple and pink background with the script stencil and your image. It could be me ;) I love reading and books :) I feel very positive vibes when I look at your card and I love it! Thank you for sharing it with us at AAA Birthday for our first challenge of the year "stencil background". Good luck! Hugs, Valérie, DT AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with suprb coloring. I've not heard of Hedge Hog Hollow before so I must check them out. Thanks for sharing with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and Best of Luck in the Draw. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh swoon! Love this card! The colours, the use of a stencil, the images - all amazing. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love that background, and fabulous coloring on the images. What a fun card! Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Deepti, your coloring is amazing and that background is fabulous! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect card for your bookworm friend, Deepti. I love your stenciled background with pretty blended colors. Awesome stamped stack of books with coffee cup on top for the girl reading a book:-) TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete