Wednesday 28 July 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Frosty & Fabulous

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my final GD post for InkyStamper's Facebook Group. I'm so thankful to Chelsea  & Kim for this wonderful opportunity. I really enjoyed my time with them and the team. For my final post, I made this Slimline Christmas Card using InkyStamper "Snowman" & "Snow Angel" stamp set.

Over to my card...


To start with, I took Slimline card panel and die cut it out using circle dies and stamped the snowflakes using Tumbled Glass Distress ink because I want to keep the background very light and mostly on white side only. Once done with stamping , I adhered this panel to White card base.
 

Meanwhile, I stamped the images using Black Nuvo Ink from the InkyStamper store and colored these images using alcohol markers and die cut it out using coordinating dies.


Adhered these images  and die cut out stamped snowflakes using foam tape along with stamped sentiment.


I added some Picket Fence Day & night Gems from the store to complete this fun Holiday Card.


I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment