Wednesday 21 July 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Magnetic Bookmarks

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share these fun Magnetic Bookmarks using InkyStamper's Stamps & coordinating dies.. I really enjoyed making these Bookmarks for my 9 years old and  her friends . And it was her idea to gift it without coloring so that her friends can do the coloring. Hmmm .. Brilliant idea.. ;) Isn't it ??

I have a photo tutorial too.. (Beware... It's a picture heavy post..)


We have made around 20 of them and these are the ones those are left... ;)


This is how I made these..

I  first stamped the InkyStamper images on white card stock and die cut it out using their coordinating dies.


Then I colored the image and adhered it to the folded card stock.


After that, I fussy cut it leaving it intact from the folded side.


I added the sentiment on the back side  which I first stamped on white card stock and fussy cut it. I distress inked the edges just to add interest.


Finally, I adhered magnetic tape inside as shown in the pic.


Ta da... Our super easy magnetic Bookmarks are ready.


Here are some more clicks..




I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea! A neat idea for kids to make for their friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So genius... This way the bookmark stays put!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So genius... This way the bookmark stays put!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab idea, Deepti! I must try this x

    ReplyDelete