Friday 30 July 2021

Maker Forte - Kraft Christmas Cards - Video Tutorial

Hello Everyone, 

I'm at Maker Forte's blog with these Kraft Christmas Cards which can be easily mass produced. I'm using Maker Forte "Christmas in July" release to make these cards. I hope you have already checked this wonderful release.. If not.. then you can find it here.. I've used For You My Deer and Gingerbread Village 6x8 Stamp sets from the release.


To make these cards, I started with Kraft card stock which I cut it out approximately quarter inches less than than A2 size card base. For Deer cards, I stamped the image using Versamark ink and hear embossed it using Ranger's White Embossing powder.


And for Gingerbread Village cards, I first stamped it with Candid Apple colored Distress Oxide. Then, I heat embossed it using White Embossing Powder. I'm sharing a step by step video tutorial here at my channel to show you how I made this easy Kraft Christmas cards which can be easily mass produced to build your Christmas Cards stash....


Once done with embossing, I mounted these Kraft card panels to Limited Edition - Mercury (Metallic Burgundy) Card stock using glue.


For the final touch up, I added some matching gems to complete this card.


I hope you feel inspired to get creative today!. Thank you so much for stopping by!


Hugsxx 
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment