Sunday 25 July 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Seahorse Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. I made this card for their Facebook Progressive challenge. If you participate with any of her image (She is offering lots of free images too in her FB group) then next month you will get one image free along with the chances of winning 3 digital images of your choice.

For this card,  I have used this cute Digi set called 'Seahorse'  which was free for those who have participated in the last challenge. Join Kinda cute by Patricia FB group for more details.

Over to my card..



To make this card, I took white card stock and ink blended it using shades of Blue, Sea Green and brown Distress inks. Once satisfied, I stenciled it with Funky Fossil Designs Woodgrain Background Stencil using White same Distress inks to add some interest. Then I splattered it with White Acrylic paint.


Meanwhile, I printed this cute digis, colored these with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it to the  card panel using foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment from Kinda Cute Under the sea Sentiments Digital Stamps  to complete this card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment