Monday 5 July 2021

Maker Forte - Anniversary Card

Hello Everyone, 

I'm at Maker Forte Blog this Anniversary flower card using Maker Forte 'Chin up Buttercup' Stamp Set in collaboration of The Hedgehog Hollow.


To make this card, I took Maker Forte Eclipse Black Cardstock and stamped the flowers ( I separated the sentiment from the flower using paper knife ) randomly using Colorhive Clear Embossing Pad . Then, I heat embossed it with Ranger's Clear Embossing Powder.


Then, I mounted this embossed panel to the A2 size Mercury (Metallic Burgundy) Cardstock. Meanwhile, I stamped the flower on White cardstock using Colorhive Eclipse Black Ink. I colored this image using alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I adhered this colored image using foam tape at the center of the card.


For the sentiment, I've just cut out the pre-printed sentiment sheet from Maker Forte with multiple sentiments in white and Black. I really find it handy for my cards. I adhered it to the card panel using foam tape to give some dimension.


Finally, I added some Black gemstones to complete this Anniversary card. I really like how this card turned out with embossed background.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugsxx 
Deepti Aggarwal ( Blog | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube )

Playing along with:

No comments:

Post a Comment