Wednesday 7 July 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Hope you're Feline Great!!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this CAS Cat card using InkyStamper's latest release Cat stamp set. I've used partial die cutting technique to make it.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Cardstock. I lightly marked it with pencil to arrange my dies for partial die cutting. Once done with die cutting, I cut out the negative part using paper Knife as shown in the below pic and rubbed the pencil marks.

 

After that, I stamped the images from Cat Stamp set and colored it with Alcohol Markers. I water colored the grass part.


Lastly, I stamped the sentiment to complete this card.


I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #52 - Anything Goes with critters

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Deepti. I've never had good luck at that partial die-cutting, but you really nailed it. LOVE the grassy area as well. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate it so much and love seeing your wonderful creations.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at 2CCC, and good luck! 😊

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is really cute :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete