Wednesday 14 July 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Sorry to be a pill

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this rainbow colored Sorry card using InkyStamper's Roly Poly stamp set. Have you ever made Sorry Cards ??? I made this card for my Hubby ;) Yes.. He is the one whom I annoy the most.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base. I masked it from both the vertical ends and ink blended it using rainbow colored Distress Oxides. Once satisfied, I took this capsule image from Roly Poly stamp set and stamped it over the ink blended part using the same Distress Oxide color.
 

Then, I removed the mask and added die cut out Sorry sentiment using Crealies Alphabet dies. I stamped rest of the sentiment directly on the cardstock and traced it again to make it more darker.

To add interest, I stamped some more capsules on White cardstock and adhered it to the card base using foam tape. 

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment