Monday 12 July 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Butterfly Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this cute Digi set called 'Monarch Butterfly'  which has included 3 cute Butterfly digital images in different poses. Over to my card..


To make this card, I took white card stock and ink blended it using Festive Berries and Worn Lipstick Distress inks. Once satisfied, I stenciled it with Hearts All Over - ARTplorations Stencil using White Versamagic ink pad. Then I splattered it with White Acrylic paint.

Meanwhile, I printed this cute digis, colored these with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it to the  card panel using foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment from STAMPlorations Fond Expressions 2 - Shery Russ Designs stamp set to complete this card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background. Great idea to use a stencil and white ink for the hearts. Those butterflies are super cute. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Card Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is so cute, Deepti. Thanks for joining us at The Rainbow Card Challenge and I hope we see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em, DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the butterflies and the sweet sentiment! :) Hugs! Katy, Rainbow Challenge DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable! Love the bright background. And the butterflies are so sweet! Great to see you in the Rainbow Card Challenge gallery. Hope you will join us again this month too! Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete