Sunday 8 November 2020

Happy Hanukkah with Gift Card holder - Hedgehog Hollow November Subscription Box

Hello Everyone, I’m so excited to be back at Hedgehog Hollow blog with first my post for the month of November using November month Subscription box . This month's box is full of wonderful products. For today's post I have used Happy Hanukkah stamp set and the beautiful Pattern Papers from this month's subscription box.

To start with, I die cut out this Plaid Pattern Paper (there are beautiful patterns in this pack like stripes, polka dots, Plaids, snowflakes which are just perfect to make your holiday cards) using STAMPlorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies and then die cut out the star using Crealies double stitched Star dies. Then I took standard A2 size white card base and ink blended it using Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide. Adhered die cut out pattern paper on this ink blended card base and then stamped the sentiment using Ranger 's Black Archival Ink.


For the focal image , I masked the candles and stamped the below candle stand using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it using Papermania's Gold Embossing powder. After that, I masked the stand and stamped the candles using Salty Ocean Distress Oxide. I doodled the flame for candles and fussy cut it.

Then, I added the die cut the star frame using the same Double stitched Star dies to further highlight the star. Adhered fussy cut focal image using foam tape. Completed this card by adding some gold sequins.

After that, I made matching Gift Card holder envelope using this striped 6 by 6 inches double sided pattern paper from the kit.

To further decorate this envelope, I stamped the star from the Happy Hanukkah stamp set on white card stock, color and fussy cut it. Adhered it on the envelope front using form tape and added the sentiment to complete it.

I had so much fun making this Hanukkah card with matching gift card holder. I hope you like it too. Don’t forget that you can share your projects on The Hedgehog Hollow Box Facebook group as well as Stamping at the Hedgehog Hollow Facebook group. We would love to see what you are creating with this wonderful box. If not then you can shop your Hedgehog Hollow box now.

Thank you so much for joining me today . I’ll be back here soon.

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal ( Blog | Facebook Instagram | YouTube ) 

Playing along with :

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful card! I like the star frame that you created as a backdrop and your use of pattern is great! Thanks again for joining us at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete