Saturday 14 November 2020

Nativity Card - Hedgehog Hollow November Subscription Box

Hello Everyone, I’m back at Hedgehog Hollow Blog with another post using the November Subscription box. This is my first Nativity card of the season. I really like this wonderful stamp set with adorable images and had so much fun creating this magical background. Do you like creating detailed background for your images? I love them and here I'm showing how I created this one with lots of details in it :).

Handmade Nativity card

To start with, I took A2 size white card stock. Then, I Ink blended it using Squeezed Lemonade and Salty Ocean Distress Oxides. I've also used Faded Jeans Distress ink for the edges. Once Satisfied, I secured this ink blended card panel with Craftyscrappers Sunburst Stencil . And picked the ink by wiping it with baby wipes and created this radiating rays background. Then , I splattered this panel with white acrylic paint to create this magical starry night scene.


After that, I die cut out this panel using Crealies stitched Star dies to add more details to the background. I adhered all the die cut out parts as it is on the white card base.

Then, I stamped the hut from Nativity stamp set using Versamark Ink & heat embossed it with Ranger Gold Embossing Powder. Meanwhile, I stamped this adorable baby , colored it using Alcohol Markers and Fussy cut it. I adhered it on the card panel using foam tape to give some dimension.

Nativity card

Finally stamped the sentiment "Oh Holy Night" using Black Archival Ink & added some details using white Gel pen to complete it.

Stenciled Nativity card

I really enjoyed making this fun background for my Nativity card. I hope you like it too. Don’t forget that you can share your projects on The Hedgehog Hollow Box Facebook group as well as Stamping at the Hedgehog Hollow Facebook group. We would love to see what you are creating with this wonderful box. If not then you can shop your Hedgehog Hollow box now.

Embossed Nativity card

Thank you so much for joining me today . I’ll be back here soon.

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal ( Blog | Facebook Instagram | YouTube )

Playing along with :

7 comments:

  1. Lovely nativity scene Deepti. Stunning background. Thanks for adding to our Stencil Challenge at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nativity scene and love the embossing and fabulous background you created.Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the stencil and the star dies to create the background - it frames your focal image so beautifully. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us at THAIC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and so creative with how you die cut and arranged the stars. Thank you for joining us with this festive card at Time Out challenges. Hugs ~ naam ki kya zarurat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the background Deepti and the star dies cut just pop! Love seeing your project entered at STAMPLorations November Stencil Challenge. Hope to see you again in this month's challenge. Have a wonderful day :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete