Friday 27 November 2020

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Special Holiday Delivery!!

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi set called Snowman & Mail and made this Christmas card for my stash. 

You can find so many kinda cute digis on her shop :)... not only this ... all the digi's are at 50% discount and you can choose from more than 500 digis.. so hurry up ;). This offer is valid till black Friday..

Over to my card..

Embossed Snowman Holiday Card

To make this card, I took white card stock and dry embossed it using one of my favorite embossing pad called Traditional snowflakes from Crafter's Companion which I bought long  back :). I adhered this embossed card stock on A2 size card base.

Handmade Snowman Holiday Card

I took the print out and partially fussy cut it. I colored this cute image the with alcohol markers and added some details with white gel pen. 

Snowman Holiday Card


Once satisfied,  I stamped the sentiment & adhered this on embossed card base using foam tape. Added some  silver sequins to complete it. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment